Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hamilton Loomis... The Gulf Coast Native son.

Something about Galveston that makes my insides get all excited like a kid at Toy's R Us. I don't know if it's that Gulf breeze on my skin or the sunshine on my neck, I'm at home on the beach with a surf rod in one hand ,and a cold beer in the other.                                                                        


                                                  Hamilton Loomis : Build Me a Castle



Hearing this jam reminds me of my many nights and days crusin down I-45 South with my fishing buddy Joe,a ice chest full of beer, four fishing poles ,bait bucket and my trusty cast net.

I'm looking forward to seeing Hamilton Loomis live one of these days, one of the great Blues artist from the Gulf Coast.



No comments:

Post a Comment