Friday, February 15, 2013

It's not easy being Blu

When people hear the term, "I'm blue" ,or it's a "blue Monday" they think of someone sad or alone,  just plan down.
Well for me when I hear Blue I think of things I love, like the ocean, the shine off a colbalt blue 64' Impala, or the some music I can sip a beer to while I puff on a cigar.  

Maybe it's because my favorite color is blue, or the fact I used to watch Cookie Monster tear up those cookies and he would make me crack up as a booger eating kid! LoL :D

What ever it is, the color blue is a part of my life and I embrace it.


                            Here are a few pictures from The Blu Reef at night under the black lights.
                                                 
                                                            Aussie Metalic Trumpet Coral
                                                                 

                                              Candy grubbing on anything she can find.
                                                       
                                                My wife watching Goober eating algae.


                            Well everything is better blue IMO, so I'm going to end this post with 
                                                   
                                              Houston's own... BLUE OCTOBER
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment